Fiat 128 radiator

T.G

Daily Driver
Hi
My radiator on my 128 1.1 1976 is almost rusted tru
So my question is do any of you have a link where i could buy a new one? Because i cant findt any for the 128
Thanks already
T.G

Hi
My radiator on my 128 1.1 1976 is almost rusted tru
So my question is do any of you have a link where i could buy a new one? Because i cant findt any for the 128
Thanks already
T.G
You can look on Ebay and see what is available. I found only one option listed for the 128 when I searched Ebay from the USA. You can also take measurements of your existing radiator, noting where the input and output tubes are located, then search through all the aftermarket aluminum rads available for various Hondas, Toyotas, etc.

I went through that process with my 124 sedan that needed a new rad or a repair of the stock rad. The closest I came was a unit intended for a civic. The input and output were not quite right and I could never determine a workable routing for the hoses. The job was complicated by the fact that my sedan had an automatic transmission which also needed to hook to the rad. That limited my options, so you may have better luck.
civic_vs_fiat_rad2.JPG

Anyone here running one of these? If so do they plug and play, quality level comments? And cooling function?
I notice it is a "Winner Racing" radiator. I don't have it in the 128 but had it in my X1/9 for two years now and it is a lot more efficient than stock. I mainly bought it because of the Uno Turbo swap and the extra heat generated from the 240hp engine. The Winner radiator is plug-and-play, well-built, and fits perfectly in my Exxe and I see no reason why the 128 rad should be different. It is also much lighter than stock.

I got the thick 70mm one for the 128 but it does not fit. The regular thickness should be no problem though... Even though it didn't fit, it did seem well made..🫤

All the experience I've had with chinese radiators is that they seem to last 12 to 18 months before springing a leak...

127 with the "brazilian" 1050/1300 uses the same radiator as a 128 sedan, so use that to expand your search

a brand new one is here in Italy

or even good used one here

SteveC

Back