Fiat 500 Turbo engine swap

IMG_9457.jpeg

Question: how important is this little oil cooler? Can I possibly get rid of it or make something different ?
image.jpg

Last edited:
Question: how important is this little oil cooler? Can I possibly get rid of it or make something different ?View attachment 83390

I dont know about getting rid of it as you prob know already these engines run super hot. Ive looked at performance ones and they just have a plate with AN fittings that bolts right to it, but now you have another little radiator to install somewhere. I was told by Robert at Dicorse to not even bother and just get the larger Prometeo oil pan. Only other thing i can think of is something custom.

I dont know about getting rid of it as you prob know already these engines run super hot. Ive looked at performance ones and they just have a plate with AN fittings that bolts right to it, but now you have another little radiator to install somewhere. I was told by Robert at Dicorse to not even bother and just get the larger Prometeo oil pan. Only other thing i can think of is something custom.
IMG_9523.png
How about something like this.

Back