Fiat 600 "abarth" & Fiat 850

Hey!

Welcome to my little fiat build topic! My name is Henri, 25years old and living at Northern Europe in Finland. Sorry for my bad English. 😂 In this thread I will probably upload just a pics from my projects. I am not that good writing, so let's the pictures do the job.

Fiat 850 -75

This was my first fiat build at age of 22. This car used to belong to my father, but he never started to build it, so I just bought it from him.

And yes at the background you can see my fathers fiat 131 mirafiori abarth

after all the bodywork we took the car at my job. after work I started to paint it. 12hours at the work on that day. but now its looking amazing!

Complete! (1st time) 12years since last time on the road. This restoration took me five months to complete. year was 2018.

2019-2020 I wanted to make some power and look like abarth. 😂

Front disc brake upgrade

Original 850 block ported to 1000cc with 1L Nissan Micra pistons.

Aluminium oil sump from 850 sport coupe

I love this thing!

Fiat 600 "abarth" -70

So this thing is my newest project. After all that 850 stuff I started to look new project, and I really wanted to build 600 Abarth at some point of my life. One friend of mine came at my work one day and we just talked about fiats and all that. He is 60 years old guy and I am 25, so its bit funny to some people, that guy on my age know something about these things. 😂 So he told me, that his friend has old rusty 600 at his garage and wanted to sell it. Long story short:

Here it is

At the home

winter of 2020-2021I have collected repair panels and Abarth fiberglass parts.

Cromodora cd66 13x8 on the rear. Not really sure about fronts yet. Probably gonna order some 13x7's

Motivation pics

Finally spring came to Finland and you can do something at the outside. 🤣

I started to take it a part

yup its rusty

Professional welder? xD

Took the front fender of. This is BAADDD😫

Like WTF!?

Yeah I know remove windows before cutting.

Got a custom rotisserie built for the 600

Well that's it at this point. Hopefully I can save this thing. Wish me luck! I try to update you guys soon as possible.

You can follow me on instagram: @haima_san there you can 100% see latest updates on my fiat projects and my fathers fiats like Fiat 131 and X1/9

Maybe summer of 2022? Or 2023?

Hey!

Welcome to my little fiat build topic! My name is Henri, 25years old and living at Northern Europe in Finland. Sorry for my bad English. 😂 In this thread I will probably upload just a pics from my projects. I am not that good writing, so let's the pictures do the job.

Fiat 850 -75

This was my first fiat build at age of 22. This car used to belong to my father, but he never started to build it, so I just bought it from him.

And yes at the background you can see my fathers fiat 131 mirafiori abarth

after all the bodywork we took the car at my job. after work I started to paint it. 12hours at the work on that day. but now its looking amazing!

Complete! (1st time) 12years since last time on the road. This restoration took me five months to complete. year was 2018.

2019-2020 I wanted to make some power and look like abarth. 😂

Front disc brake upgrade

Original 850 block ported to 1000cc with 1L Nissan Micra pistons.

Aluminium oil sump from 850 sport coupe

I love this thing!

Fiat 600 "abarth" -70

So this thing is my newest project. After all that 850 stuff I started to look new project, and I really wanted to build 600 Abarth at some point of my life. One friend of mine came at my work one day and we just talked about fiats and all that. He is 60 years old guy and I am 25, so its bit funny to some people, that guy on my age know something about these things. 😂 So he told me, that his friend has old rusty 600 at his garage and wanted to sell it. Long story short:

Here it is

At the home

winter of 2020-2021I have collected repair panels and Abarth fiberglass parts.

Cromodora cd66 13x8 on the rear. Not really sure about fronts yet. Probably gonna order some 13x7's

Motivation pics

Finally spring came to Finland and you can do something at the outside. 🤣

I started to take it a part

yup its rusty

Professional welder? xD

Took the front fender of. This is BAADDD😫

Like WTF!?

Yeah I know remove windows before cutting.

Got a custom rotisserie built for the 600

Well that's it at this point. Hopefully I can save this thing. Wish me luck! I try to update you guys soon as possible.

You can follow me on instagram: @haima_san there you can 100% see latest updates on my fiat projects and my fathers fiats like Fiat 131 and X1/9

Maybe summer of 2022? Or 2023?
Masterful work! Your English is also excellent!

Back