Fiat 600 Estate Sale - British Columbia

Cross-Posted to Rear Engine Forum...

No connection to the seller, but this was sent to us today, thought I'd pass it along to anyone on the west coast looking for 600 stuff. Sounds cool.

Moderators, I know there's no pictures, prices, etc... But dunno how to share the info otherwise. If it needs to be moved or deleted, go ahead.

Hi, I'm helping an estate in Surrrey, BC, Canada, with finding homes for the projects the owner had before he passed. Among them is a 1x Fiat 600 + 2x Fiat 600D + bundle with lots of parts that we believe the owner wanted to create a 850 or 1000 TC Corsa replica with.

I have pictures in a dropbox that can be viewed in a web browser I also prepared a write-up with chassis and engine numbers (put could not attach it) in case we need to put this lot on eBay -- but I hope the estate can find a direct buyer before we need to do that. Since you are involved with Fiats and Abarths, you have any leads for who might be, and/or would you be willing to spread the word? The estate is open to offers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, -

Ruedi Aschwanden - AdrianRatcliffEstate@gmail.com

-M

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this info, Matt!

Pictures of the project cars and parts can be viewed in a web browser at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/swp907cill1lpsb/AABNewB2aKNRznH__1F7iYNJa?dl=0 and/or downloaded and saved to a computer in one click via https://www.dropbox.com/sh/swp907cill1lpsb/AABNewB2aKNRznH__1F7iYNJa?dl=1 (622 files in 22 folders, 670 MB total).

There is no question that the bodies are in rough shape, but they still seem to have structural substance, so, we think at least one of them (if not all three of them) may be restorable back to original, or made into a TC Corsa (as the fiberglass panels and oil radiators indicate).

There are way more parts than cars. I'm trying to help the estate sell the whole lot in one deal -- that is, everything we found belonging to rear-engine Fiat and/or Abarth (Adrian used to race a double-bubble Zagato at some point in time). Many of Adrian's car and motorcycle buddies offered to come help with getting shipping paletts ready and/or loading the bodies onto a trailer or truck, but transport would have to be arranged by the buyer (I may be able to provide some contacts).

I attached a PDF file with the write-up I put together (with chassis and engine numbers. etc) in case we need to get this lot to auction (BaT didn't want to take them on for auction on their site).

Any help in finding a new home for this lot of cars and parts will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions (or would like to make an offer), please contact me via AdrianRatcliffEstate@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance,

-Ruedi Aschwanden (on behalf of the Adrian Ratcliff Estate).

Attachments

• Estate Sale -- 1x Fiat 600 + 2x Fiat 600D project + parts bundle.pdf
    113.3 KB · Views: 12
Back