Fiat 850 Misc. Parts

Jeff Stich

True Classic
Exhaust system mounting bracket, connects muffler assembly to side of engine block (this is the larger mounting bracket next to the fuel pump). Media-blasted clean to check for cracks (none found). $10.

850exhaustbracket.jpg

All prices exclude USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Valve cover with oil filler cap for all 850 models. 1 available, needs refinishing (covers "B" & "C" are SOLD). $15.

850valvecovers1a.JPG 850valvecovers2a.JPG

Main upper engine mount alloy bracket for Spider/Racer. $10

850GSenginemount2a.jpg 850GSenginemount2b.jpg

All prices exclude USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Rear crankshaft oil seal holder for 850 engines. Your choice of early style 4107392 or late style 4183785. $5/ea.

850timingcover1.jpg 850timingcover2.jpg

850timingcover3.jpg 850timingcover4.JPG

Set of 8 valve lifters for all 850 engines. $10

850valvelifters1.jpg

Last edited:
Sedan/Coupe/Sport Coupe fuel tank filler pipe. Includes spin-on type vented gas cap, as shown. $10.

850sedancoupefuelfillerpipe.jpg

Lower flywheel gravel shield/cover plate. 2 available (shield "B" has been SOLD), $10/each.

850flywheelcovers1a.JPG 850flywheelcovers2b.JPG

Last edited:
1970-only Spider/Racer passenger-side rear sidemarker light/reflector assembly. Solid usable condition, some oxidation on the chromed plastic housing, & red paint overspray on the gasket. Includes rear mounting plate & rubber surround gasket, light bulb socket is missing, as shown. $10.

70rearsidelight1.jpg 70rearsidelight2.jpg

Price excludes USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Nice presentation. I’ll take the A112 timing cover.
Just today I was looking through my parts, I have the same NOS early tail lights. Saved for my next project. Now if you had early head light glass.....
Anyway shipping is to 87102. Do you want figure shipping before I pay?

Jeff,
I'll take 2 of the valve cover/oil pan gasket combos.
and the block to exhaust mounting brackets with rubber mounts.
1968.5-73 thermostat housing (base + lid), decent condition with minimal corrosion on hose ports. $20

Do you have a belly pan set for 850 coupe?
David

Last edited:
Good afternoon Jeff.

I would like the following if I may:
Both:
1968.5-73 thermostat housing lid #1, decent condition with minimal corrosion on hose port. $10
1968.5-73 thermostat housing lid #2
, good condition with minor corrosion on hose port. $10

Timing chain cover & rear crankshaft seal holder set for all 850 engines. Set includes 1 front timing chain cover 4107390, 1 early style rear crank seal holder 4107392 & 1 late style crank seal holder 4183785. $15

Main upper engine mount alloy bracket for Sedan/Coupe/Sport Coupe. $10

Valve cover with oil filler cap for all 850 models
. 3 available, all need refinishing. $10/each.
B if you please, aka the red one it is clearly faster...

Shipping to my new zip 49546 (moved just a few miles).

Thank you

Karl

If available I'd take

Main upper engine mount assembly for Spider/Racer, includes center support with bolt/washers/retainer nut & upper/lower rubber bushings. $15

1970-73 Spider/Racer passenger-side Carello taillight lens. Good used condition with no cracks & intact rear screw-mounting tubes, lens has some light scratches on front (would likely clean up well with a good plastic polish/buffer). Carello lens #12.628.718. $20

Thanks Jeff

SOLD - Original factory alloy oil pan as used on the Fiat 850 903cc engine, can also be used on the earlier 843cc & 817cc engines. Good condition with no cracks, exterior needs refinishing (previous owners black paint job is in rough shape). Note that the 4 internal mounting tabs for the standard center baffle tray are missing (have been cut off). While the baffle tray isn't an absolute necessity (the early 850 steel pans don't have one), I'm including one with this pan in case the buyer wants to use it (new mounting tabs will need to be welded onto the interior sides of the pan to do this). SOLD

903sump03.jpg 903sump01.jpg 903sump08.jpg 903sump09.jpg 903sump10.jpg

Price excludes USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
SOLD - Early 850 Marelli S118 ignition distributor, will fit all 817cc/843cc/903cc engines. I have 4 available; two are S118B type, one is S118BA & one is S118BB. All rotate freely, though the S118BB is a bit tight (gummed-up inside - I got it to move a bit easier with some de-rust/lube spray, but it really needs to be disassembled & cleaned properly). SOLD

S118B #1:

850dist3.jpg

S118B #2: (NOTE: missing black plastic insulator block on back for points/condenser wire connection)

850dist4a.jpg 850dist4b.jpg

S118BA:

850dist2.jpg

S118BB:

850dist1.jpg

Prices exclude USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
SOLD - Ultra-lightweight 850 performance/racing flywheel. Aluminum center body with steel ring gear & bolt-on steel friction surface (disc). This 5-pound flywheel was made by the late John Edwards at Costa Mesa R&D Machine. Not recommended for street-driven cars. SOLD

850alloyflywheel1.jpg 850alloyflywheel2.jpg 850alloyflywheel3.jpg

Price excludes $15 USPS shipping (within USA only) from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Ultra-lightweight 850 performance/racing flywheel. Aluminum center body with steel ring gear & bolt-on steel friction surface (disc). This 5-pound flywheel was made by the late John Edwards at Costa Mesa R&D Machine. Not recommended for street-driven cars. $95

View attachment 32684 View attachment 32685 View attachment 32686

Price excludes $15 USPS shipping (within USA only) from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Hi Jeff, I will do the flywheel. PM sent. Kent Baird

Good day Jeff

Surprised I missed this, well not surprised but...

Anyway are these still available?

Transmission side mounting brackets, media-blasted clean to check for cracks (none found). $20/pair.

If yes I would like to buy them. I will happily pay for them but might like to wait on shipping to see if something else comes off the shelf I just have to have. I seem to have a lot of boxes in my garage with your return address on them... :)

Thanks.

Karl

Surprised I missed this, well not surprised but...Anyway are these still available?

Transmission side mounting brackets, media-blasted clean to check for cracks (none found). $20/pair.

If yes I would like to buy them. I will happily pay for them but might like to wait on shipping to see if something else comes off the shelf I just have to have.

Yes, surprisingly they are still available.

I will paypal you for them and presume I will be transferring some other things from your garage to mine...

Jeff,
I would take the following IF you still have It
:
Main upper engine mount assembly for Spider/Racer, includes center support with bolt/washers/retainer nut & upper/lower rubber bushings. $15.

Exhaust manifold-to-air cleaner heat riser/collector for 903cc engines. $5

And if not one wants the glove box manual listed, I would take that too.
Shipping to 97707
Thanks
Bob

Jeff, I'd love to buy valve cover C and the fuel tank filler tube.

Any chance you have any interior parts, bumpers, or trim parts for a 1970 coupe?

Thanks,
Michael

Back