Fiat 850 Misc. Parts

Original cast iron crankshaft pulley & alloy cover set. Pulley has straight & unworn woodruff keyway. Fiat part number 4109968. Hardware not included. $15/set

I also have several extras of the pulley alloy cover available (as shown on left) for $5/each.

850crankpulley1.jpg 850crankpulley2.jpg 850crankpulley3.jpg 850crankpulley4.jpg

Original cast iron generator mounting bracket & steel retainer strap set. Fiat part number 4117733 (bracket) & 4117734 (strap). Hardware not included. I have 3 sets available. $15/set

850genbrkt1a.jpg 850genbrkt1b.jpg 850genbrkt2a.jpg 850genbrkt2b.jpg

All prices exclude USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Original cast iron crankshaft pulley & alloy cover set. Pulley has straight & unworn woodruff keyway. Fiat part number 4109968. Hardware not included. I have 2 sets available.

$15/set + USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

I also have several extras of the pulley alloy cover available (as shown on left) for $5/each.

View attachment 42412
View attachment 42413 View attachment 42414 View attachment 42415
Morning Jeff,
I'll take one of the pulley sets with a key and cover. IF you have any of the oil seal spacers please add cost and however many I need to form a set as I have one only for my next project. I'll be using external flow oiling so ring condition isn't important. Zip code 89117 for shipping costs. I'll provide street address with Paypal payment,
Thanks,
Frank D

Morning Jeff,
I'll take one of the pulley sets with a key and cover. IF you have any of the oil seal spacers please add cost and however many I need to form a set as I have one only for my next project. I'll be using external flow oiling so ring condition isn't important. Zip code 89117 for shipping costs. I'll provide street address with Paypal payment,
Thanks,
Frank D
I'm not sure if I have a key on hand, but will check. I definitely have a set of the the oil sealing ring spacers (somewhere). LOL. I'll get things boxed up & PM you. ;)

Back