Fiat 850 sport coupe 903cc engine idle RPM

Jeff, you can be more precise than that.... it's

843 - 903 rpm

SteveC
Hi Steve,
I got a “123 Ignition Tune” distributor for my 69 850 sport coupe and have been
scouring the internet for an advance curve for my car to program into the dizzy.
The only stats I have found are the static advance of 10 degrees and the
centrifugal advance of 28 degrees.
I’d like to know what degrees at what revs and how many steps I should put in.
Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.
Cheers, Ernie

Hi Steve,
I got a “123 Ignition Tune” distributor for my 69 850 sport coupe and have been
scouring the internet for an advance curve for my car to program into the dizzy.
The only stats I have found are the static advance of 10 degrees and the
centrifugal advance of 28 degrees.
I’d like to know what degrees at what revs and how many steps I should put in.
Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.
Cheers, Ernie
Hi Ernie, good chance nobody knows, or cares. These motors are so small with limited hp so a tweak here or there with the disty curve isn't going to make much difference in a street car. If you can set it to a default curve, I would do so and move on to the next thing needing repair.

You might want to look at the static advance for a non USA car and rip out all they junk if you haven't already.

Hi Ernie, good chance nobody knows, or cares. These motors are so small with limited hp so a tweak here or there with the disty curve isn't going to make much difference in a street car. If you can set it to a default curve, I would do so and move on to the next thing needing repair.

You might want to look at the static advance for a non USA car and rip out all they junk if you haven't already.
Hi dnudelman, i wasn’t thinking of tweaking it, I’m just looking for the factory standard curve to put in the “123” dizzy.
Cheers, Ernie

Back