Fiat America is celebrating the X1/9 Sunday July 17, 2022

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Sanborn County Park, 16055 Sanborn Road, Saratoga CA 95070. $6.00 cash entrance fee per car.
10-3
They claim it's the 50 year celebration.

Should be a good turnout of Italian wedges. I'll have one of mine there.

BBQ (bring your own) happens around noon.

The camera I own takes that stuff called film, and the camera I use for the web store pictures does not leave the property. I am sure there will be lots of pictures taken, and even posted to the club's web page.

Certain members are into lots of pictures... And they know how to get the best out of their cameras!

Last edited:
The camera I own takes that stuff called film, and the camera I use for the web store pictures does not leave the property. I am sure there will be lots of pictures taken, and even posted to the club's web page.

Certain members are into lots of pictures... And they know how to get the best out of their cameras!
Come on man. Pretty much every cell phone on the planet these days has a camera built in.

Come on man. Pretty much every cell phone on the planet these days has a camera built in.
Don't know anything about his camera situation, but he brought this:

DSCN2833.JPG

I have a very old flip phone with a broken screen that I carry in my pocket for emergencies. I don't own one of those modern things.

lanciahf said:

Fiat America the company? or The Original club?​

or FCA?​

Fiat America is the San Francisco Bay Area based club that was started in 1969. Their web page needs to be updated (I am told):
So I guess you could say they are the original club. Not affiliated with the company or the club that claims to be the "national" club.

Jefco said:
Remember Chris, pictures or it didn't happen.

Some members with cameras and other modern technology have already posted these:

Brookie did bring her fancy phone thing, and she told me that she has already posted some shots to her facebook page.

Back