Fiat Olympics

I can't off hand think of any flubs when working on any of my cars, probably because I am perfect, cough, cough.
The Fiat Olympics does bring to mind a similar event that took place way back in the late 70's.
Was watching some program on TV and they televised a car dismantling competition between two Ca. prisons.
It was a challenge between the Norco and Chino prisons as to which team could remove a certain number of items from identical cars in the shortest time.
The most interesting and funniest part was one of the guys with a speed wrench that never looked at what he was doing but looking back and forth over his shoulder the whole time.

I can't off hand think of any flubs when working on any of my cars, probably because I am perfect, cough, cough.
The Fiat Olympics does bring to mind a similar event that took place way back in the late 70's.
Was watching some program on TV and they televised a car dismantling competition between two Ca. prisons.
It was a challenge between the Norco and Chino prisons as to which team could remove a certain number of items from identical cars in the shortest time.
The most interesting and funniest part was one of the guys with a speed wrench that never looked at what he was doing but looking back and forth over his shoulder the whole time.
totally reminded me of this. the vid isnt clear but you get the idea..

Odie

I like an F1 comparison best; if you can change an engine single handed in 8-10 hours, you're doing as well as an F1 team of 8-10 changing an engine in 1 hour.
;)

Back