Fiat Picture Thread

Mrxx19

True Classic
Searched the site and go no results. Figured a thread for us to share our favorite fiat/lancia pictures would be fun. Anything related to Fiats or Lancia, nice modifications, paint, ect.

image_zps40362277.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps76ed768d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'd vote for a sticky of "found on the net" pics like this.. X1/9 related

I think that's what the OP is suggesting, as the other thread is member's rides, sorta, yes, no, maybe?

:)

Ah, gotcha...

Yeah that thread is supposed to be for members rides. I understand now that you were starting a thread for non-members rides. Carry on!

Pete

Little Sister advertisement

Some Little Sister advertising:

And an actual car sent in from someone in Australia IIRC:

X19 race car I helped build a few years ago, graphics inspired by turbo montecarlo/scorpion factory racers.

4nvw.jpg

The flares on the orange car are "Boig" body kit...same as the race car I built,just with all the swirls it looks different.

SteveC

Last edited:
Bob Boig's FP car is here in Toronto!

But the Boig flares are long gone - been modified to a different look, more of a Dallara look up front, custom in the back.

Few more pics of the race car I found...

graphics2smalltg1.jpg

graphics1smallgo5.jpg

the graphics inspired by these...

mugello19800413bluenr33rj9.jpg

mugello19800413rednr2tn5.jpg

the plan is when my 2B racer is done, it will be the opposite of Gordon's car... so a red base with black swirls.

SteveC

Myron, do you have any pics of boigs car now. I have a clone or sister car of his and the orginal 31 PBS race car.

Back