Fiat Spider Turbo Exhaust manifold wtb

lanciahf

True Classic
I know its a long shot but with the Scorpion gone I am looking for a new project and I always wanted to build a turbo spider. First I need a Turbo exhaust manifold, either PBS or maybe a SERRA? If you can help I would appreciate it.
I think if I do this my "bucket list" with Italian cars will be complete.

Thanks, Ralph

I believe Mark uses an electric water pump, which could be a nice option. The plate to make the change looks pretty simple and one could use the standard 3 way thermostat.

Having an electric water pump would make it easy to continue water circulation after shut down so you don't cook the turbo. You are thinking about using a modern turbo I hope?

I know I saw an OE one recently, I will check around at some of my other Fiat haunts.

Karl

Perhaps try contacting John Erskine. He has been taking cars apart for years and I read he recently had a Turbo Spider through his garage with at least the one turbo manifold. I have bought parts from John and he has been fair and the parts of good quality.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Thanks Karl I have already been in touch with John. At the moment he does not have any. In the meantime I have found a shop that will make a manifold. Just waiting for the header flange to come in.

Back