Fiat X1/9 premium ignition wire sets...and more

Hi folks. I had run out of the rosso arancio wires, but just recently received another batch of them.

So...all 5 colours now in stock. Thanks, Doug

On Saturday, i received a Paypal notice of money going into my account. For a set of wires. There was just enough info on the Paypal notice ( name and address ) for me to be able to send out the wires. Which I did this morning.

But...no way for me to respond to the purchaser to let him know I got his payment, and to let him know his wires are on the way to him via air mail.

So...Richard from Indiana...if you are reading this...you should have your wire set in a few days. Kindly let me know when they arrive safely and how you like them. And thanks for the order !!

Anyone else, perhaps send me a PM if you send me Paypal. I dont check that Paypal email account very often, so a heads-up - and a way to contact you - would be nice.

I currently have wire sets available in all colours.

Thanks for your support. Doug

Last edited:
On Saturday, i received a Paypal notice of money going into my account. For a set of wires. There was just enough info on the Paypal notice ( name and address ) for me to be able to send out the wires. Which I did this morning.

But...no way for me to respond to the purchaser to let him know I got his payment, and to let him know his wires are on the way to him via air mail.

So...Richard from Indiana...if you are reading this...you should have your wire set in a few days. Kindly let me know when they arrive safely and how you like them. And thanks for the order !!

Anyone else, perhaps send me a PM if you send me Paypal. I dont check that Paypal email account very often, so a heads-up - and a way to contact you - would be nice.

I currently have wire sets available in all colours.

Thanks for your support. Doug
Doug,

Sending you PP now for a blue set.

Thanks,

Jim aka Agnelli

Back