Finally Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1

RETIRED Admin, pm OFF
<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-TOP: 4px" vAlign=top colSpan=2>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]Finally Home<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]July 4 2001 at 4:53 PM[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]Perry [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=3><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I need to thank the people that have helped me out on my most excellent and exciting journey. I did miss Canada Day with my girlfriend which was a real bummer but I did manage to return home with car albeit very exhausted. I want to thank Rodger especially for his help and support and I very needed shower and Denis who has been a true link to the world and all of you. I drove at over 80 between London and Mississauga which brings doubt to the head gasket being the culprit. I have a feeling it is the exhaust manifold gasket that is the villian in this story. Will know more after I do a compression test. Have a nice day and I will be more coherent after I have a good nights sleep. Bye for now Ciao. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial] [/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]
closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back