FIRST!!!!!

We tried doing this on stories at my companies website!!! They caught on and started sending nastigrams... which made us laugh even more.

Pretty funny to see "First!" posted on some company page story about how some workers had just worked a gahzillion hours injury free, etc.

Guess we better keep it honest and add some Scorpion content...

Pics of my car:

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

Modifications:

· Ansa headers and exhaust
· 2.0L EFI engine
· Electronic ignition
· PLX Devices A/F meter
· Custom Griffin aluminum radiator
· PBS front brake conversion (Beta disks)
· Custom coil-overs on all 4 corners, R1 racing sleeves
· Tokico Illumina adjustable strut inserts in front, KYB GR2’s in rear (VW Rabbit MK1)
· 300lb/in front springs, 250lb/in rear
· Custom caster/camber plates in front
· 15-inch wheels with custom spacers
· Kuhmo Ecsta tires, 195/50/15 front, 205/50/15 rear
· Euro front and rear bumpers
· 037-style vented hood with functional “chimney”
· Double bubble top
· Opel GT taillight housings, LEDs for tail/brake light

Pete

She's a beaut!

Gorgeous scorpion there Pete.

Thanks again for the springs (probably off this car?) They're on the X and it's rockin the snow!

Decided to go with factory length rears in the front, with the scorp's in the back. I think it's as high as an X gets with factory struts (which are the limiting factor at this point).

ff165db4.jpg

stage 2 will likely be scorpion struts for the back to even things up a bit, and some low offset wheels to widen the track for stability and less tire rub

As far as the AAV, still waiting to do my FI conversion (bigger fish to fry with this thing right now..mostly brakes, heater fan/levers, shifting issues, electrical, etc etc

know of a good source for rear scorp struts?

Yeah, the ones I pulled those springs off of!

know of a good source for rear scorp struts?

I wish I had known you were looking, I'd have shipped them out together.

They were functional when I pulled them off the car about 3 yrs ago. No idea how to test them to see if they are still good though. Let me know if you want me to ship them your way.

Love the rally stance of the X! :) Kind of reminds me of the Suzuki X90 I used to want.

Pete

Ha ha that's funny , an x19 forum with a lancia section and the first post has pics of an x... Nice scorpion Pete.

I wish I had known you were looking, I'd have shipped them out together.

They were functional when I pulled them off the car about 3 yrs ago. No idea how to test them to see if they are still good though. Let me know if you want me to ship them your way.

Love the rally stance of the X! :) Kind of reminds me of the Suzuki X90 I used to want.

Pete

didn't know I'd need em until I got the springs on there... PM sent!

Back