Florida move has been completed

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
Well, I haven’t checked in with everyone for a while so I thought I would drop everyone a note.
My X survived the hurricane two weeks after we moved into our new Florida home.
Now, I have to get a new wiper motor, the two piece speedo cable and another brake light switch. Then she will be ready as my daily driver to work here in Tampa.
Then on to the suspension and wheel bearings.
Hope everyone is well and still providing their expertise. I am going to need it again in the near future.
Missed everyone,
Florida Mike

Glad you and your X survived the hurricane Mike. :) Good luck with your repairs, I hope they go smoothly.

Well, finally got my X registered an I have my first batch of parts on order to get my X a daily driver here in sunny (and rainy) Tampa. Can't wait to put some miles on her. Also, I was like a kid in a candy store when ordering and forgot the main reason why I was purchasing parts, wiper motor. I had to go back in and order a 6-wire wiper motor and send a note to add it to the main order... SQUIRREL!!!!
I am going to post some pics of my vehicle that share the same garage space later today. Really glad I am back online with all the wonderful folks here.
V/r,
Florida Mike
(Formally Nebraska Mike)

Back