For everyone who wanted to buy a Fiat 500, we're getting closer...

chrisfiat

Fiats Forever
The rumors are getting heavy that one of the cars Fiat/Chrysler will bring over is the 500( http://www.italiaspeed.com). It's kind of premature to get our hopes up high, but it's still good news, none the less.

I'm looking forward to the 500 Abarth, I think it's a nice alternative to the more common Mini. One of the great things about Italian cars is the Italians really know how to build excitement and passion into the cheapest cars. You can check out a short overview with videos on the Fiat 500 Abarth on my blog.

Click on the link at the end of the story to go to the factory Abarth site and poke around. After checking out those new cars, I don't know why any real car enthusiast wouldn't start praying for the Fiat/Chrysler deal to go through. We need those cars now!!:excited:

First one is gonna be the 500!!!....

please,lets start emailing these executives that we want the Abarth version as well.And to,please,not to start the "americanization" once they are here,like Ford did with the Focus.Its a complete different animal than the more nicer euro one.
And they are going to be built in Mexico?? right across from TX,where i live!!!................Uhuuuuuu:headbang::excited:

my most favorite feature in the UK model was the voice activation system and media console which responded with a female British accent. I hope they leave that in for US spec!

PS>> You can play with my version of it here: http://socalx.com/mc.htm

The news were on todays DFW area newspapers....

so seems its gonna finally happen.As i mentioned i want my Abarth 500 in white or baby blue.Already told my wife and she liked the idea.I`ll be one of the first local ones on putting a deposit for sure!!!

There`s even a short run of 49 "Assetto Corses"....

making 200hp and 212lbs torque!!!! lightweight version with;No a/c,no radio,insulation etc etc.The perfect club racer......Mama Mia!!!......:excited::headbang:

Back