For my fiat forum friends.pic of my new spider

That Spider is from right across the river

Hi Will

I saw that Spider listed on the St Louis Craigslist. I thought about going to check it out, but decided it wasn't the right color for me.

Good luck with your "new" Fiat! :italia:

Now I need a hiding spot

Car comes with some spare parts.

Waiting for weather to break so I can pick up from St. Louis.

Negotiated a fair price.

A guy who works for me just build his own paint booth, and after some persuasion, he agrees to paint for me provided I detrim the car.

I'll probably retrim the seats in leather.

Looks rust free, too many spiders the I had looked at had rust in the lower front fender behind the wheel, or at the rear fender above the wheel.

Not sure if I would want to put time or money into rust.

Will

Let me know when you come to STL

If I am available and I can help load the car, parts, etc, I will be happy to lend a hand.

as much as I like spiders, the 4x4 clearance on the wheels just kills me, can't you lower those things? especially the rear, why so high? They're all like that it seems. That one doesn't look bad up front, maybe it was dropped a bit, making the rear look worse?

Not sure

The car is pretty stock.

Current owner is owner #2.

He thinks a quarter panel was repainted during first owner's life.

He said he has replaced all of the various suspension bushings and recently replaced valve seals.

From the pics I do have, this owner has kept the interior spotless. (100x cleaner than "er nai" that I bought from Wyreck auto)

I doubt that it had been lowered. Maybe the 14" cd134's give it the illusion of being lower. At least is has 14" rims. :happy: !

I will be able to put my cd19's on the car with the 185/55r14 yokohamas for fun.

Will

my brother's college friend kept his spider in our garage one winter, I used to just stare at it. Deep red with slot mags. Now I want one too, thanks for that.:mallet:

Congrats...

I'm sure that you'll enjoy your new Spyder, they are very nice cars. Nothing like your X1/9 (which is very nice too!).

Now I need a hiding spot

Car comes with some spare parts.

Waiting for weather to break so I can pick up from St. Louis.

Negotiated a fair price.

A guy who works for me just build his own paint booth, and after some persuasion, he agrees to paint for me provided I detrim the car.

I'll probably retrim the seats in leather.

Looks rust free, too many spiders the I had looked at had rust in the lower front fender behind the wheel, or at the rear fender above the wheel.

Not sure if I would want to put time or money into rust.

Will
If you redo the seats and it looks like they are in pretty good shape, let me know. My ds needs to be replaced or rprd. Same color and all. Would like both covers if you decide to sell them

Roy E Liebergen Email reliebergen@gmail.com
Stoney

Last edited:
Back