FS: 185/60-13 Federal 595's on CD91

zonker

Just Another FIAT Freak
Wheels have been resprayed silver, a decent job. No curbing evident and the tires are as new (less than 1000 miles on them)

$500 obo for the set of 4, plus shipping.

REVISION: Found a set of working center caps for the wheels and I'll throw those in too :) See pic below:

Rob

Last edited:
I'm probably going to transfer the libres from the red '78. I also have a stock set of steel 13's I might paint and use, and I'm also entertaining using my set of 15" 500 Pop steel rims with 131 center caps and 195/45-15's. That might be cool to give it a stock look but in a modern size...

Funny i was thinking that the 15" steelies might be cool on my 124 Spider. Lowered a bit and maybe spaced so they fill the wheelwells...

Great minds think alike :)

On the X, a 15mm aluminum spacer in the place of the stock 5mm steel spacer would fit the bill...

Here's a pic after I detailed the center cap a bit. I never got around to putting these on my Pop (traded in for a 500T) but I think they'll work great just the same on the X
My only reservation about doing it is the wheel weight. A Pop steel wheel weighs in at 14.4 lbs and the 195/45-15 is 16.6 lbs, so fully dressed I am looking at about 31.5 lbs per corner. I'll save a pound and a half using the Libres, so all things considered it's probably one of the lighter 15" choices out there, but I'll still know that the 15" Libres are lighter.

But.... back to the topic LOL
Still need to sell the CD91's and 595's (which are lighter)

Wow Zonker, I love them. Where'd you get the center caps? When you talk about Libres i assume you mean Autoricambi version. Ive wanted a set since they introduced them...

choices choices. well there would be choices if i had $$! Im lucky to be the caretaker of 2 awesome Fiats so that'll do fine for now.

George

Wow Zonker, I love them. Where'd you get the center caps? When you talk about Libres i assume you mean Autoricambi version. Ive wanted a set since they introduced them...

choices choices. well there would be choices if i had $$! Im lucky to be the caretaker of 2 awesome Fiats so that'll do fine for now.

George

the center emblems came from Allisons Automotive, and the metal caps are used and scrounged from various sources (2 from ebay, 2 from allisons automotive)

quick question - the new 500 is using a 4x98 bolt pattern?!?!

yep, with the same hub bore too so they are concentric. The only caveat is that the wheel hub offset is 35mm so on an X you will need a wheel spacer with at least 10mm on top of the 5mm steel one that's already there (in other words, a 15mm spacer and toss the steel one out).

Wheels and tires are still available... wheels, new lug bolts, and caps included. Lowering price to $480 obo

Bump and price drop... $460 obo

Gonna list them on Craigslist and eBay today

new pics:

Last edited:
Thanks

I just got the Autostrade wheels from VAS - but I have always loved these wheels - would be nice to have a spare set - however I need to reign myself in :mallet:

Back