SOLD: Abarth books

Jeff Stich

True Classic
"ABARTH - The man, the machines" by Luciano Greggio, c. 2002. A Georgio Nada Editore book, ISBN 88-7911-263-5. 520 pages, black/white & color photos. Good condition overall, but missing the colorful paper slipcover. By far one of the best Abarth books on the market - highly recommended! SOLD

abarthGreggioBook1.jpg abarthGreggioBook2.jpg abarthGreggioBook3.jpg

"ABARTH" by Pat Braden & Greg Schmidt, c. 1983. Osprey Publishing Ltd., ISBN 0-85045-517-0. 160 pages, black/white photos. Good condition overall, but the paper slipcover is wrinkled & torn on the front. I'm also including a free copy of Greg Schmidt's "Fiat & Abarth Tricks" book, since the entire first chapter of this deals with "corrections" of mistakes in the previous "ABARTH" book. SOLD

abarthBSbook.jpg fat.jpg

Prices exclude USPS Media Mail shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Both excellent books, both are on my shelf already. The Braden book is tough to find and long out of print. The Greggio book is asking half what they cost new, great price if you care more about the content than the cover.

The Braden book is tough to find and long out of print. The Greggio book is asking half what they cost new, great price if you care more about the content than the cover.

I just realized that I can take the nice slipcover off my personal copy of the Greggio book down to my local print shop & have them make a color copy of it, should any buyer of that book desire a slipcover for it. Cost would be whatever they charge me (I might do this anyway & just tack it onto the price of the book).

"ABARTH - The man, the machines" by Luciano Greggio, c. 2002. A Georgio Nada Editore book, ISBN 88-7911-263-5. 520 pages, black/white & color photos. Good condition overall, but missing the colorful paper slipcover. By far one of the best Abarth books on the market - highly recommended! $75

View attachment 32690 View attachment 32691 View attachment 32692

"ABARTH" by Pat Braden & Greg Schmidt, c. 1983. Osprey Publishing Ltd., ISBN 0-85045-517-0. 160 pages, black/white photos. Good condition overall, but the paper slipcover is wrinkled & torn on the front. I'm also including a free copy of Greg Schmidt's "Fiat & Abarth Tricks" book, since the entire first chapter of this deals with "corrections" of mistakes in the previous "ABARTH" book. $75

View attachment 32693 View attachment 32726

Prices exclude USPS Media Mail shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)
Hello, I am interested in the Abarth book from Pat Braden and Greg Schmidt, i have PayPal if you let me know your info. I just asked Greg yesterday about him writing a new book, :) probably not going to happen soon. Thanks, Andrew Jennings

Back