FS: Fiat 128 Berlina

a112

Daily Driver
I need a daily driver so my 128 is on sale. Detailed photos and descriptions on request. There is some minor issues on the car, but I'm using it daily at the moment without trouble.

1983 Fiat 128 1100 CL, Berlina Look
50000 Miles

Engine 1500, Cam 128 Rally, Pistons hi comp Delta 1300, Twin Weber 40DCNF, 4-2-1 Exhaust, Gearbox 4 speed on the car + 5 speed spare with compatible swaybar, lightened flywheel...

Suspension: Front longer trailing arms with polybushes, Front aluminium swaybar brackets with polybushes, Front Stiffened shortened shock absorbers with short stiff springs, Front Original brakes, optional Uno Turbo brakes with Croma calipers, Quicker steering rack (3 circles lock to lock), Uniball bearings on steering rack, Rear single stiff leaf spring.

Chassis: Front strut bar, Rear strut bar, Front lower strut bar, Front Fiat Ritmo chassis reinforcement, Zero rust.

Exterior: Painted 1 year ago white with black bonnet, Vitaloni Californian mirrors, Campagnolo Ragno 6x13 ET12.8 wheels, Toyo R888 185/60-13". Recaro SPG,OMP Sport seats, Rear leather seat, OMP/Sabelt harness, Sabelt deep dish steering wheel, 128 Rally speedo

Car is registered in Croatia till 8/2012.
I had never exported a car before, but If there is someone who is really interested I'll do my best to get stuff sorted.

krunoslavbarberic*gmail.com or PM

6500USD Negotiable, I could lower the price if I part out the wheels and carbs. I would rather sell it as is though.

gYXCG.jpg

KqBLS.jpg

C2cdC.jpg

oSg50.jpg

UTikO.jpg

p4024321.jpg

Dual two-stage webers! Looks impressive.

I don't know about importing such a car to the USA, but it's a pretty sweet ride. Good luck with your sale.

But for shipping and import fees, I'd be interested in the wheels and the carbs/intake.

We will see what happens next with my selection of daily driver. If I'm parting out that stuff, I'm happy to inform you about it.

Well,I did 2500 miles within a year due to fuel consumption as I'm unemployed. Fuel is 8$/gallon here. Also I need a full interior 4/5 seater now.

Different engine angles in 128 vs X1/9

Some manifolds are machined/cast to split the difference.
While that works, the result is carbs sit about 6 degrees from horizontal in either application.

A manifold with 128 angle, if installed on an X,
will result in carbs sitting at about 11 degree angle.

This engine pic looks like carbs are sitting level...

Previous owner used the intake on the X1/9, but it does have the angle to suit 128.

Carbs 40DCNF12 + Sprintfilter Manifold, linkage, phenolic spacers

Venturi 30 + 32 alternative configuration
Auxiliary venturi 4.5
Main jets 115 + 150 alt. (drilled)
Air Correctors 200 + 210 + 250
Emulsion tubes F36 + F30 + F38 + F43

650USD + Shipping ( worldwide)

Campagnolo Ragno 6x13 ET12.8 with centercaps 1200USD + shipping

Wheels are true, have some curbing issues but in overall good condition, paint isn't original. They are all the same design from the same set made in 1973., not like some on ebay that are made from various sets.

Detailed pictures on request.

Yikes

And it directs readers to the Xwebforums. This could get interesting. :cool:

Back