FS: Intake manifold for twin Weber IDF and DCNF

andreav

True Classic
Inlet manifolds for Fiat SOHC engines, same ones what are in 128 and X1/9 models.
Possible to choose with 128 and X engine angle.

Available are for twin Weber IDF setup which is copy of SprintFilter manifold and for twin Weber DCNF setup which is copy of Abarth.

Price: IDF is 200 euro and DCNF type is 220 euro for Xweb members.

Worldwide shipping and group buys are welcome.
FIAT-128-X19-RITMO-UNO-TIPO-ZASTAVA-YUGO-ABARTH-INTAKE-INLET-MANIFOLD-FOR-WEBER-DCNF-1.jpg ABARTH-FIAT-128-X19-RITMO-UNO-TIPO-INTAKE-INLET-MANIFOLD-FOR-WEBER-IDF-DELLORTO-DRLA-4.jpg

Last edited:
Do you sell separate manifolds for the X and 128 with their unique mounting angles or a single manifold with a split angle?

Both manifolds are available in two angles, unique for 128 and X.
Also there is available manifold for DCOE carburetors aswell.

Very Nice Andrea.

Next cylinder head I do I might have to grab one of your DCNF manifolds and see how it performs against the Alquati copies that I usually use.

Great to see more choices / repros of classic parts...

SteveC

Thank you guys.

SteveC, great this will be nice that we have results from first hand, from someone who knows enought about SOHC engines :)

I have Andreav's dual IDF manifold for the X1/9 and am 100% happy with it. He kept me constantly appraised of the shipping info and had told me the studs he supplied might be too long. The stud issue did not bother me, easy enough to replace. Very happy with my purchasing experience with him.

Soon also will be available to order DCNF manifold with T and 90° water connection, I have start arrange to reproduce this aswell.

Would have been a nice touch to have molded in the "Sprint, Filter" name on the Sprint manifold. The others say Abarth!

Glad to see these being produced as the Sprint Filter that I purchased is the only one I have ever seen and it was never listed for sale.

Would have been a nice touch to have molded in the "Sprint, Filter" name on the Sprint manifold. The others say Abarth!

Glad to see these being produced as the Sprint Filter that I purchased is the only one I have ever seen and it was never listed for sale.
I have in plan in next year to made new tools for this manifold and adapt that are 40 IDF`s from 124 plug and play in mounting in way to adjust space between carburetors.
Can you take few photos of your manifold, will be nice to include SPRINT FILTER lettering.

Will do. My thought is - the more available parts that owners need and want the more exxes that will still be on the road!

Back