Fusebox Diagram/Layout for late style

Discussion in 'Discussion Forum' started by lookforjoe, Jan 14, 2020.

1. lookforjoe

lookforjoe True Classic

Trying to find a diagram that illustrates the fuse I/O for the late box

I had a diagram offline that shows the relay layout, but it doesn't list the fuses. I have been using the early wiring diagram fault tracing manual as a guide, but I don't know if all the fuses actually correspond.

It has become an issue as some I thought were switched circuits appear to be constant :(

Any suggestions?

2. rachaeljf

rachaeljf True Classic

I have a spreadsheet that shows all the internal connections of the late type fuse box. It may be of use to you.

lookforjoe likes this.
  3. lookforjoe

lookforjoe True Classic

Thank you Rachael.

That would help me, I think. Rodger did also do a spreadsheet that he shared, however his fuses are numbered rather than lettered, so I'm unsure of the correlation with what I have.
    I'll pm you my email.

4. rachaeljf

rachaeljf True Classic

Emailed as requested. I forgot to mention the bright green cells indicate which terminal(s) each side of a fuse connects to. You will note that some terminals interconnect but don't connect to a fuse or relay, this is because the fuse box also acts as a wiring centre between different sections of the loom.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    lookforjoe likes this.
  5. Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Dan Sarandrea (Phila) Waitin' On Parts...

Hussein, I have these random pix of the inside of the late fuse box, might be of some use.
    IMG_1689.JPG IMG_1687.JPG IMG_1688.JPG