BOTH SOLD G-force camber plates (4) and Koni front struts (2)

DanielForest

True Classic
20171018_201402.jpg Hi,
Since my racecar will probably be hitting the road next summer, I put back stock components on my daily driver. So I got on my shelves those rare parts.

The G-force camber plates were designed by X1/9 racer Jim Susko to comply with the Street Prepared rules in SCCA Solo2. Most (all?) others will move your car in a higher category. He's not in business anymore and they are now unobtainium. They are not new and got some scratches, but they are usually hidden when the bolts are in places. It only uses high quality components including stainless steel hardwarde. I also got the installation instructions.

"The G-Force Engineering Camber Plate Set is a lightweight, premium kit that will allow lowering your car to the fullest extent with the greatest bottoming travel within the clearance of the stock body. It does this while providing a wide range of camber adjustability. No welding, reinforcing, modification of the original strut tower center hole or slotting of the stud holes is required so the car may be restored to the original body mount if desired.

Made from 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with all stainless hardware and materials, it provides superior strength and lifetime corrosion."

As you can see in the pics, they are still in great shape. I would say 8.5/10, just because of the scratches. No bends, all nuts and bolts got good threads. I added some washers, so they may not all stainless. I want $500 US for the set of 4 + shipping from Montréal, Canada. I will not make profit on shipping and handling, just real costs. I have more pics, from the top and the bottom of each, but that's a little too many for the ad!

20171018_201051.jpg
20171018_201015.jpg

And I also got a set of Koni front struts. I started using them on my street car 4 or 5 years ago. At that time they were NOS. These are in good working shape. Threads are fine. No apparent problems. Just some scratches from road use. Unlike the Koni inserts, these struts are rebuildable. They could be use with stock springs and mounts, but are also popular for autocross and track with camber plates and lowered springs.

I want $300 US for the pair + shipping from Montréal, Canada.

20171018_202044.jpg

20171018_202135.jpg20171018_202208.jpg

Back