Got nothing to do?

Dr.Jeff

True Classic
Apparently, as a result of the whole "virus" thing, some people seem to have a lot of free time on their hands these days. Personally I could never run out of things to do. But if you are bored and want to waste time reading online articles, then check out this interesting automotive magazine site. I stumbled upon it when researching a particular topic. It is based in Australia so some of the content may not be particularly relevant to us, but much of it is pretty generic and it's all automotive related, plus most of it is at least interesting to read. It mostly focuses on "DIY" type projects and info. Sort of a guide to automotive tinkering I suppose. While all of it may or may not be completely accurate, I found the couple of articles I read to be pretty good. And the articles are short and easy to follow, with illustrations and explanations to assist the text. There may be some good gems to be found that could be applied to your X projects. Here's the link:

If you look over to the left there are sections to select from. The first two (DIY and Tech) are what I saw. Unfortunately I did not see a comprehensive index so you might have to surf through the pages to see the available article titles (hopefully someone will find a easier way to search it). I don't have time to sift through the articles, so if you find any particularly interesting please post about it.

Back