Great classic Fiat photos

Dr.Jeff

True Classic
I'm sure there have been thousands of great images posted here...with classic Fiats, capturing memorable moments in the owner's life. You know, those wonderful times in our past, enjoying our favorite car, having a great time.

This might be one such image:

cccc1c54592a78052c2c33320af4543f--fiat--jack-daniels.jpg

Share your favorite times in your Fiat.

Being born about mid seventies, I missed out on pretty much all the real fun, so I have no photos. I did favorite this video I found on youtube though.
Vintage crashes on Nurburgring (My favorite part is at 1:35) :D

Last edited:
Mine was a 2:26. A CONVERTIBLE Beetle with no rollover protection, passengers in the rear seat and nobodys wearing helmet. Also all those people running around lost cars to help. You won't see that nowadays. Even in autoslaloms! Safety rules had changed a lot.

The worst is early, like 30 seconds into it...rollover then flung half out of the window, then roll back down and face slammed into the car. Ouch!

Alternate title for this video compilation: "Early attempts at drifting prove to be less than successful."

I was impressed that what looks like an Opel GT early on had the grace to NOT roll over.

I was wondering what that yellow thing was! Cool, ty.
I also noticed the Dino...I want one!
What is that at 3:30? Looks x1/9 ish

From the looks of it, they just decided to go racing after a shopping trip, or picking up the family and friends.

Out running the school bus is a win in my book. :)

I think it would be fun to put really skinny tires on a car so it will have little grip and drive it like a vintage race car. Like in those old films of grand prix races in the 60's. Every corner is a bit of drift. Each acceleration leaves a pair of black strips. Stopping is a challenge. Takes a lot of finesse to keep it on the road.

Either way works for me, and as far as the Italian gals go, I've not had the pleasure. Though I wouldn't drink that parts cleaner she's got hold of...I'd have to introduce her to something actually good. Jamison.

Either way works for me, and as far as the Italian gals go, I've not had the pleasure. Though I wouldn't drink that parts cleaner she's got hold of...I'd have to introduce her to something actually good. Jamison.
Hey! That's JD, I weened my son on that stuff.

As for Italian girls, I chased beauty for a while back in my youth.
Never got anywhere with her.
Probably for the best as she had two hairy older brother that were waiting for the chance to kick my butt and gave me a ration every time I went to see her.

Back