Great documentary

autox19

True Classic
love the whole story of Baker sea to shining sea Cannonball run as well as love the countach. ran across this. I agree with them when they say the intro to the movie has the best car sound ever.

Odie

I sat down and watched the video today. I didn't think I would watch the whole video, but the hour+ went by quickly.

That took a turn I wasn’t expecting. Pretty cool.

Hated the movie and its predessessor.

Boy, I haven't had hair stand up on my neck like that in a looong time. Thanks!

Something about multiples of three cylinders hits the exhaust note just right. V12s, sixes (except for some reason V6s), even triples. My 78 Yamaha XS 750 triple with Kerker exhaust sounded glorious.

Watch episodes of Victory by Design by Alan de Cadinet. The exhaust notes on cars he drives will make you smile.

Oh Victory by Design is one of the best car shows ever produced. I have every one of them on DVD, even the rare ones.

Boy, I haven't had hair stand up on my neck like that in a looong time. Thanks!

Something about multiples of three cylinders hits the exhaust note just right. V12s, sixes (except for some reason V6s), even triples. My 78 Yamaha XS 750 triple with Kerker exhaust sounded glorious.

Watch episodes of Victory by Design by Alan de Cadinet. The exhaust notes on cars he drives will make you smile.
wow, never heard of victory by design. just looked it up. starting the binging tonight!!!!

Odie

Here they all are. The Lotus, Ford, Corvette, and Grand Prix Greats are the rare ones. They sell a pack of the Alfa, Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar and Maserati ones on Amazon.

I ordered my Lotus DVD from Classic Team Lotus in the UK and picked up the other three at various times on eBay. Absolutely hands down my favorite car show ever. The very best.
5BB508B0-6F31-4557-BF4A-945255DAD85D.png

It's a magnificent series.

You know, if the 128 series motor had been a three cylinder we would all be running custom exhausts on our Xs.

Back