RED X19

Why not use a GPS based speedo? No interface with the drivetrain at all.
Speedo and odometer at MOT are tested on brake test stand - car is not moving.

I don't want extra questions why I have gps speedo if that is even street legal here.

Bought another speedometer cluster (first one was for free :D )
I tried everything and speedo arrow didn’t move.
Hall sensor gives from 0 to 0.13V, which is also wierd, I guess it should be from 0 to 12V.
Anyhow if I gave from battery 12V to speedo sensor’s input wire in cluster, still nothing.

Tomorrow will not try to bridge anything to avoid damaging new cluster, which is tested and works.
DC640E9A-2584-488A-91F9-DE6F8CB0123D.png
3B2B5792-637D-400E-BC8B-FFF8E985CDBD.png

Last edited:
Haven’t done anything on a car for a while, for no reason checked interior and saw that leather got heavy sunburns. Moisture might have helped that dripped somewhere from roof/door edge.

Not sure will I get back to working on it in nearest future.
0FB6524D-C963-41EF-9C0F-4AEAD44EF249.jpeg

I don't know what the intercooler's original arrangement looked like, but that long arm on the downstream tank of the intercooler looks like trouble in the future. Yes, you have a 90 degree hose connecting to the throttle, so you are introducing some squish, but you still have a long lever pushing that intercooler pipe to the side every time the engine moves, or even when it is only vibrating. You should consider either bracing the tube to the body close to the elbow hose or cutting the tube close to the intercooler and installing a hose to further isolate the intercooler from engine movement.

I don't know what the intercooler's original arrangement looked like, but that long arm on the downstream tank of the intercooler looks like trouble in the future. Yes, you have a 90 degree hose connecting to the throttle, so you are introducing some squish, but you still have a long lever pushing that intercooler pipe to the side every time the engine moves, or even when it is only vibrating. You should consider either bracing the tube to the body close to the elbow hose or cutting the tube close to the intercooler and installing a hose to further isolate the intercooler from engine movement.
I will check what I have done.

If anyone thinks why there is no updates on that trash red turbo X19, then I'll let you know that am taking a vacation from X19 for a year, unless a overwhelming desire will come to me to to continue sooner.

Am testing how is it to live a life of normal people :D

If anyone thinks why there is no updates on that trash red turbo X19, then I'll let you know that am taking a vacation from X19 for a year, unless a overwhelming desire will come to me to to continue sooner.

Am testing how is it to live a life of normal people :D
So long as we know you are doing well, the X will wait.

Very difficult to say. Especially since we are not familiar with the local markets in your country. Is it currently running and driving or still under development?

Back