Help for Midwest Bayless

I think all of you heard about the fire at Midwest. alot of things has been burned there. anyone have any ideea if building was inssured , and cars lost in fire was also covered?
If the answer is no ...I would like to donate something to help rebuild. If anyone else share my ideea, let me know here and maybe we can send some $ with paypal or something.

Hi Ovi,
It's been a long time since we've spoken.
Matt has a handle on it from what I know. They are doing OK.
Good to see you are still around, working on X1/9's...
Stay well & stay safe.

very long time, i watch the forum every week, not having so much time anymore. X1/9 is cool and running good.
Glad to hear he can handle it. what happened is really bad and sad. He seems to be a nice person and he does have alot of good parts.
In case any cash is needed, i can send paypal or something to help, not much because i am from a poor country, but litlle by litlle = alot :)))

Keep me posted on how on Matt is going in rebuilding and what he lost. Always available if financial help is needed.

Just FYI. The old MWB shop is what got destroyed. Matt still stored his stock of project cars in that building. So the old shop and many old Fiats were lost. The main MWB shop and warehouse are at another location and were undamaged and stayed in operation.

The best way to support MWB, or any of our vendors, is to buy parts from them. :)

Hi Ovi, its good to see you here, The fire, while an emotional loss and very time consuming in its aftermath, is not affecting our daily operations. Our business is solid, we're happy to continue to supporting clients with new products and services for X1/9s and other models too. This year marks my 20th year in FIAT (yeah, just a whipper snapper to some of you, I know) and next year will be Bayless' 50th year. I don't spend as much time on Xweb as I used to, but I have a protege' named Brayden who has been filling in for me. Thanks for the kind thoughts, it is greatly appreciated.

I am very glad to hear that you have a protege to keep the torch lite when you decide to retire. So many times when the person who started a business like you have stepped down the business soon follows and that would be a loss for all of us fiat people!

Back