HOLIDAY GIFT SUGGESTION! SHE NEEDS THIS!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Forum' started by Frank L. Di Gioia, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Dr.Jeff

Dr.Jeff True Classic

I'll bet you miss the truck. The rest not so much. Or are you still married? :D

2. Frank L. Di Gioia

Frank L. Di Gioia Daily Driver

Hi Jeff,
    Still have the wife and she's a keeper. I do miss the bikes but this isn't a safe place to drive let alone ride! Hell, let's shoot for January to have coffee. I'd love your experience/knowledge on registering my '67 Spider as easily as possible. I do have the title currently in my name so that's a start.
    Best and enjoy the holidays,
    Frank Di Gioia

Dr.Jeff likes this.
  3. toddr124

toddr124 Hagerstown, MD

You guys just do not understand wives. Marriage is about training. I have spent 36 years training. She now does everything. Goes to wineries on the weekend (I hate wine), drives the SUV everywhere we go(I hate the SUV), Keeps her hair perfect by never riding with the top down(I do not know the top went up).
    As you see the training is complete.

Dr.Jeff likes this.
  4. carl

carl True Classic

I have met Todd's wife several times and I get the feeling his wife and mine are mental clones of each other. His wife keeps Todd on a very short leash and likes to carry a whip when Todd starts to forget who is in charge. Admittedly my wife does not use a leash but has an invisible fence collar on me.

Like I tell all the 20 something youngsters, if you are going to get into motorcycles, you damn well better do it before you get married so you can bring it to the marriage agreement meeting as a pre-existing condition.

5. Joe F

Joe F Hi Miles, Lo Maintenance

Cars and women seldom mix, but when you find one that does....back in the day I had two different "serious" girlfriends and a wife give the old ultimatum: "It's me or that car..."
    My current wife of 40 years is an angel that understands boys and their toys. I am truly blessed.

6. Dr.Jeff

Dr.Jeff True Classic

Lucky guy, two girlfriends in addition to a wife. :D

Peter Cecil likes this.
  7. Peter Cecil

Peter Cecil True Classic

At the same time? :eek:

8. Joe F

Joe F Hi Miles, Lo Maintenance

LOL, I wish I could have afforded two girlfriends, a wife and a few Italian cars at the same time back then...
    Obviously, I could only afford the cars.

Dr.Jeff likes this.