HOLIDAY GIFT SUGGESTION! SHE NEEDS THIS!!!

It took me 47 years to find her but my wife encourages my car habit and actually boast about it to her friends... She even redid the garage as a birthday present a few years ago...

Dayum, I’m doing it wrong.

37 and a half years and I still have to wait for a garage at the new house until after she gets a new kitchen. She still holds up the 124 Sport Coupe I bought for a couple hundred more than I told her over my head from back in 1991 and that time I bought an X in 1984 for her birthday that might, might, have really been for me.

Maybe its time to cash her in on a new model, hell at her age I could get two and still have some change in leftover years, though I don’t think I could stand being around a selfie snapping InstaFace etc twenty something as much fun as the rest of that might be.

I sleep with one eye open as I know I’m just one cast iron frying pan hit in the night from taking a lengthy dirt nap. Don’t piss off a 92lb 5’2” blue eyed northern Italian Scottish mix, they never forget and never forgive, especially about old Italian cars bought without permission...

Perhaps I should have waited to get a better understanding of the field rather than jumping in at age 20.

Hallarous Karl! But don't kid yourself, her heritage has nothing to do with it. And until you try it, you can't be certain it isn't worth the trade in. :D

[Apologies in advance to all of our female members. We are only trying to be funny.]

We need to do two things:
1. Us X-heads that have understanding spouses need to give them a big hug.
2. Dr. J needs to find an understanding spouse.

(Remember, we are trying to be funny....)

I married a Sicilian woman...they don't get mad...they get even!

But she still got me an MWB gift certificate as one of my Christmas gifts ( :

Back