How do you post a picture in your signature?

DanielForest

True Classic
I tried, but it probably required you save your picture on a image hosting website...

Attachments

• 20200804_150449.jpg
    20200804_150449.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 212
  • thetford 2013 6.jpg
    thetford 2013 6.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 183
@DanielForest Yes, you can enter any valid URL to an image file as part of your signature. That file can be hosted anywhere - including one previously uploaded to XWeb. I'd recommend making it pretty small though - big sigpics disrupt the layout and force people to load them on each page view. which often results in them turning off viewing of all signatures ;)

Thanks Mark,

I'm not sure you can see the pics... or just the link!
Also, I can't seen my signature until it is posted. So no idea of the size of position of the pics.

It looks like you have them inserted as Links rather than Images, but you're right about size - it will be whatever size the original is, subject to some limits as to what fits in the current window. You can set alignment but not much else.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark,

I'm not sure you can see the pics... or just the link!
Also, I can't seen my signature until it is posted. So no idea of the size of position of the pics.
So, you need to download & edit the images to approx 250pixels by approx 130pixels - in that range anyway. Then upload to an image host. If you are just linking from an online source, you have no way of editing the sizing to make it "right"

Back