How to edit title of a thread?

Daniel is right, but just a small correction for clarity: The first option is in the drop down"Edit Thread" not "Edit title".

Jim

I'm not sure I understand. At the top right, just beside the "Watch thread" when it is your thread, there is a "Thread Tools" which open a menu. And the first choice is "Edit title". Is there another way I haven't seen? Or are we just using different generations of Navigator (For this forum, I'm still with Explorer!)

Jim

I'm not sure I understand. At the top right, just beside the "Watch thread", there is a "Thread Tools" which open a menu. And the first choice is "Edit title". Is there another way I haven't seen. Or are we just using different generation of Navigator (For this forum, I'm still with Explorer!)
Hmmm, maybe its because I am a moderator? Perhaps I get a slightly different menu? I see "Edit Thread" as the first choice under "Thread Tools".

There you go Daniel. Mark says the difference is because I am "special". :)

There you go Daniel. Mark says the difference is because I am "special". :)
I know some people who are really "special". I'm not sure you want to be one of them!:rolleyes:

But I believe most of the forum members are SPECIAL! Some more than the others!o_O

Now Gil, you could edit the title.

Instead of "How to edit a title thread?"

It should read "How to edit a title thread!".

I hope the special Moderators will not object!:D

Back