How to un-sticky a written thread

Loren Field

True Classic
Hi guys - sorry for the dumb question - does anyone knows how to unpin/unsticky a thread? There is an older thread that has a pushpin icon just in front of the replies column that always appears as the most recent entry on the top of the threads even though has been inactive for quite a while. I must have accidentally pinned it to be first, but I cannot figure out how to undo it. It's not a bad thread, I just don't need to see it first thing every day :) Greetings from sweltering Indy - Loren

Hi guys - sorry for the dumb question - does anyone knows how to unpin/unsticky a thread? There is an older thread that has a pushpin icon just in front of the replies column that always appears as the most recent entry on the top of the threads even though has been inactive for quite a while. I must have accidentally pinned it to be first, but I cannot figure out how to undo it. It's not a bad thread, I just don't need to see it first thing every day :) Greetings from sweltering Indy - Loren

I think only a moderator can sticky/unsticky a thread. They are "usually" made sticky for a reason, so you would need to convince the mod team the thread is no longer of interest. Which thread is it?

I always come into Xweb via a bookmark to the "New Posts" feature, so I don't see the stickies very often. Let us know, it may be time to review what is up there.

Last edited:
It is the thread started on July 9 with links to the 850 parts pdfs. I come into X-Web via a bookmark to the rear engine forum. It is the only sticky thread that I have seen, making me think that I clicked something inadvertently :(

Back