hyperlinks in sig no longer valid.

lookforjoe

True Classic
Loving the new forum overall, thanks for all the hard work!

To keep track, and to look for reference images/data I linked my main mods in my sig. Those hyperlinks no longer function. Will it be possible to reinstate them, or do I need to find the thread in the new forum, and create a new link for each?

Hi Hussein,

If you are referring to the links below the picture in your sig (i.e. CamGear,Exhaust, etc) they seem to work fine for me. They point to Xweb 2.0 though.

Hi Hussein,

If you are referring to the links below the picture in your sig (i.e. CamGear,Exhaust, etc) they seem to work fine for me. They point to Xweb 2.0 though.

Hmmmm... they definitely don't work for me :( I'll check again when I'm home - they are not available in the mobile version anyway.

They certainly aren't easy to find in the mobile version, but if you click on your "LookForJoe" user name, then click on your picture or the "Profile Page" link, then click on the "Information" link, then scroll way way down to your signature... well yeah, they are available and work. Easy Peasy.... right? :(

Hi Hussein, yes, it looks like you'll need to re-point the links in your sig to the relevant threads on the new site since the thread numbers were changed in the migration. Fortunately the Search is much improved now :) The reason it works for Jim is that as a moderator, he still had read access to the old forum for debugging and thus the content as well. That will go away when the old site is fully retired.

Ooops. I didn't realize the 2.0 was locked down to that extent.

Yep. I logged out of Xweb 2.0 and now I see the migration messages, but no content. :oops:

Back