i guess ill call it project hell

sub-zeroil

True Classic
after few long mounts of none working on this one , i sold few cars that way ill have time for the fiat

first step is to take the car to the shop ......

Last edited:
It's so pretty :)

Since I'm focused on the rear panels at the moment - where did your kit come from? Looking at the quarter panels, the top of the flare tapers into the metal about the same height as mine, but yours go all the way to the back edge (unlike mine).

The color... The body lines... The size of the wheels and tires...
Truly Drool-Worthy!
44878457-a-cartoon-emoji-emoticon-drooling-with-his-tongue-hanging-out.jpg

The color... The body lines... The size of the wheels and tires...
Truly Drool-Worthy!
View attachment 13481

Please try to control yourself and show some small measure of decorum, have you no pride?

Lovely car, beautifully done.

So it has an exhaust, where’s the K20? I believe Rodger has been interested in seeing more pics of how the exhaust is done and suspended, would it be possible to see some more images of the exhaust system area?

It will be amazing when its done.

so yesterday i drove 240 miles to pick up a civic that was build as a street/race car , that way i have full ready swap with kpro lsd and much more , to just drop in the fiat

Ha! 'Just Drop In'! Man, I almost laughed myself off my chair! No, really, I hope that it goes in as easy as you make it sound.

interesting... 1) is it titanium? 2)does it have the 4 inlet ports? Saw those but also some others that look similar with two. The 4 port inlet ones look to have a valve and split right after the cat that directs the exhaust into a proper muffler. guessing the bypass mode is for track or race mode.
tag_gt3rs_akra-11.jpg DSC00513-photo-thumb1.jpg

you should go for it Rodger.

has anyone made an exhaust mode valve for the x1/9? I know we have quite a few engineers in this forum and many very smart Electrical gurus who could easily pull this off if it has a benefit.

I like the color. What is the tire make and profile 275/??? R15? I know there are Hoosiers in low profile 275 R15s but I didn't think they looked like what you have pictured.

'This looks fantastic and I can't believe how quickly you're making progress through what is obviously a complex build.
The roof no longer looks to be a targa. Did you remake it out of sheetmetal or just fix the old roof in place and mold it into the body?
Can't wait to see what this beast does when you're finished.

Don't know if it's just the optics, but it looks like it's slightly thinner than the targa. Definitely an improvement in the overall profile. Especially with the body kit! I'm not a fan of "every" Dallara kit that's out there, but I'm definitely digging this. Great job!

Back