i guess ill call it project hell

so my buddy was at iaai yesterday buying cars , called me tells me i owe him money , i said ok didn't think much of it , at 10pm at night he tells me look at the nice fiat i got you

just like the one you building lol :)View attachment 14594 View attachment 14595
so now i have a 86 parts car ! soon ill post in the fs for parts .

So, it has a windshield. That's worth something right there!

p.s. - I have always been a fan of duct tape! heh!

i have fully built head , but i didn't finish thek 24 block so me been lazy got one more swap to drop in .

Where do you look to source the motor & trans? Trying to research what model K24 (much cheaper) or K20 would be good to use without paying a fortune. Looking online, K24's go for under $1K, vs. 2.5k -up for K20a motors.

Chevy POWA!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

IMG_20170917_205238447.jpg

you can get jdm k24 for 700$ very nice engines later on ill send you some links , i wish you told me you on the hunt i just sold few

Always the way! I wanted to buy a motor/trans/harness/ECU combo package, it seems cheaper overall. I got a K24A3 with AST5 6spd, with harness, ECU, axles, etc.

Nice! That housing is to be used in conjunction with a remote water pump, I presume?

What about the Oil cooler, it's still a coolant-based setup or are you using a "real" oil cooler (Setrab, etc...)

wired story 2 years ago , my phone broke during the hurricane , i was pissed had 4 years worth of pic in there so i took it to get fixed , they told me no way this phone will never work.

few days ago not even sure why i went and looked at it just to find out it ON AND ALIVE , i've been plugging it on off all the time to make the story short the pic from 2015 when i got the fiat was in so i did slide show

hope you guys like it !

Nice! Thanks for putting all the process pics back in.

What exactly was the expanding foam behind the front fender attachments for? To keep the contour accurate?

Nice! Thanks for putting all the process pics back in.

What exactly was the expanding foam behind the front fender attachments for? To keep the contour accurate?

the front fenders was not looking the way i wanted them so we foamed then fiberglass it to fit the right way
IMG_4813.JPG

Back