If you want the Grand Pooba's X, ..

AnthonyG

Los Angeles
.. making an offer is overrated.

Just show up at his house and STEAL it.

😍 🏎💨 😈

Black Tooth Heist.png

LASD has been notified... he should be getting his Baloney Sandwich for breakfast soon.

Does anyone recognized this punk from 15 years ago?

2021.jpg

Note: Blood-Thirsty Guard Dog (at work...)

Maybe this photo might kick-start your memory... Decker? Decker?

anthonywot24iq.jpg

Oh yeah, I have already been talking to Anthony a bit this year. If he wants another X, he should keep the one he is selling in FL. Just sayin'. ;)

anthony_jimd.jpg

Here we are, in Hamel, Illinois at 3AM. Fortunately, I am not as rotund these days, still rotundish though. :(

You look totally different these days! I'm impressed.
Ha, thanks Frog! The struggle is real. I love to eat. :)

BTW, a new X owner here in STL has contacted me for some help. Unfortunately one of my existing Fiat buddies sold his X, so we are still stuck at 6 or so known Xs and 4 are in my garage.

Oh yeah, I have already been talking to Anthony a bit this year. If he wants another X, he should keep the one he is selling in FL. Just sayin'. ;)

View attachment 46562

Here we are, in Hamel, Illinois at 3AM. Fortunately, I am not as rotund these days, still rotundish though. :(

Good on you Jimminy!

Glad you and the family are all doing well from the Christmas fotos you've sent over the years. I just lost 20 pounds in 14 days but I wouldn't recommend this diet to anyone... Talk to Ant'ny for details if ya want.

Its great that we're all kinda connecting again as well. HA! So yur the X1/9 Guru of St. Louis now! Congrats!

Good on you Jimminy!

Glad you and the family are all doing well from the Christmas fotos you've sent over the years. I just lost 20 pounds in 14 days but I wouldn't recommend this diet to anyone... Talk to Ant'ny for details if ya want.

Its great that we're all kinda connecting again as well. HA! So yur the X1/9 Guru of St. Louis now! Congrats!
Well I hope you are doing better now. One of my teeth tried to kill me a couple weeks ago and I ended up in the cardiac ward of the hospital. I learned that you don't ignore a toothache, it might actually be a severe infection. But I am a old school dude and we don't go to doctors unless its life or death. :)

I hope Sharon is doing well also! Say "Hi" for me.

Well I hope you are doing better now. One of my teeth tried to kill me a couple weeks ago and I ended up in the cardiac ward of the hospital. I learned that you don't ignore a toothache, it might actually be a severe infection. But I am a old school dude and we don't go to doctors unless its life or death. :)

I hope Sharon is doing well also! Say "Hi" for me.
Yup, tooth infections are inherently close to the brain. Not something to mess around with.

Yup, tooth infections are inherently close to the brain. Not something to mess around with.
It is actually the vascular relationship, the brain is well separated from common bacteria, the heart and other organs not so much.

One needs to be very careful of infections in one’s mouth getting out of hand. It really brings into question our unwillingness to have dental health covered in the same way and by the same process as the rest of health insurance whatever means that may be.

It is actually the vascular relationship, the brain is well separated from common bacteria, the heart and other organs not so much.

One needs to be very careful of infections in one’s mouth getting out of hand. It really brings into question our unwillingness to have dental health covered in the same way and by the same process as the rest of health insurance whatever means that may be.
As a dentist, I run into the insurance issue constantly. Dental “insurance” is a misnomer as it does nothing true insurance is for. I could never understand why in the US, teeth and the mouth in general is considered a separate entity as though it is not connected to the rest of the body.
And yes, an infected tooth can quickly become life threatening.

As a dentist, I run into the insurance issue constantly. Dental “insurance” is a misnomer as it does nothing true insurance is for. I could never understand why in the US, teeth and the mouth in general is considered a separate entity as though it is not connected to the rest of the body.
And yes, an infected tooth can quickly become life threatening.
to keep the off topic thing going... I had a dentist as a kid who ended up losing his license, he was doing unnecessary work. Drilled a bunch of holed in my teeth I am paying for now. I was so scared of him I didn't tell my parents about the tooth, somehow my mom found out and took me in. The most painful experience of my life but he told my parents "he didn't feel anything he's just scared". I remember thinking if I was as big as my dad I'd punch you in the face. The same tooth got infected a couple years ago and the new dentist could not figure out what he did, but it was not done right. That's the reason I can't stand going to the dentist. I don't mind dentists personally mind, just what they do.

to keep the off topic thing going... I had a dentist as a kid who ended up losing his license, he was doing unnecessary work. Drilled a bunch of holed in my teeth I am paying for now. I was so scared of him I didn't tell my parents about the tooth, somehow my mom found out and took me in. The most painful experience of my life but he told my parents "he didn't feel anything he's just scared". I remember thinking if I was as big as my dad I'd punch you in the face. The same tooth got infected a couple years ago and the new dentist could not figure out what he did, but it was not done right. That's the reason I can't stand going to the dentist. I don't mind dentists personally mind, just what they do.

Sooooo... what was the TOPIC again?

HAHAHAHA!

Talk about taking a tangent... but interesting regardless. Hopefully we aren't fined for our trip into the oblivion of dental work!

Unfortunately, there are a lot of stories like that out there in dentistry’s past. Abuse like that leaves a lasting memory that can be hard to overcome. I like to think that we are a kinder profession these days and try to make the experience as comfortable as possible.
Yes, this did go way off topic.

Back