If you want the Grand Pooba's X, ..

How much Moxie did you have to provide to have the moxie to take his X for a spin?
Karl, the old man GAVE ME a Moxie before I stole his car!!

He ain't thinkin' straight, and I took advantage.

PS. I could taste the gentian root that was put in that bottle in 1884.

How much Moxie did you have to provide to have the moxie to take his X for a spin?

Karl...

As I alluded to in my other post... I have been on Chemo for about a month now and all the anti-nausea stuff works up to a point. Mylanta and such is OK but ya can't use too much of it as calcium levels cause other problems.

The other day when Ant'ny, Tommy and my Joe were over I broke out three of the six bottles I had left... and NO KIDDING, the Genitian (sp?) root or whatever in the Moxie settled my stomach~.

I find A&W Root Beer comes in second! I also found a site on Ebay that'll ship Moxie from Maine for about $1.16 a can. I ordered a case!~

As the Bible says, everything and everyone has a purpose... and I guess that goes for Moxie as well. It ain't just for clearing acid off the top of your battery anymore~!

Great chatting with ya!

Jumping cold into this thread, for just a millisecond…just…I thought I’d read that Tony’s car had been stolen. Never mind.

Jumping cold into this thread, for just a millisecond…just…I thought I’d read that Tony’s car had been stolen. Never mind.
Hey Cesare...

I had nothing to do with this "heist"... We found the battery FLAT whilst on a Schumacher Trickle Charger and went to install another battery. I asked Ant'ny to start the car as I added some ether to the carb...

Then... off he goes!

We had a great time last week as my son Joe, Tommy Mastracchio and And Anthony Giangrande came over to help me with chores and stuff around the house. Great guys... Love 'em!

Hey Cesare...

I had nothing to do with this "heist"... We found the battery FLAT whilst on a Schumacher Trickle Charger and went to install another battery. I asked Ant'ny to start the car as I added some ether to the carb...

Then... off he goes!

We had a great time last week as my son Joe, Tommy Mastracchio and And Anthony Giangrande came over to help me with chores and stuff around the house. Great guys... Love 'em!

Tony, good to hear. Take care. Fingers crossed for November.

Back