I'm back

Discussion in 'Discussion Forum' started by Huey, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Huey

Huey True Classic

Not that you knew I was gone. We moved from Philly area to Cincinnati area and it has been a rough couple of months! My grandson was born prematurely and passed away and my wife's cancer is back. All that and buying/selling houses and starting a new job, life has been very crazy.

The X is in my new garage but the movers managed to lose a complete set of new shocks and springs.

bensonbe likes this.
  2. carl

carl True Classic

Wow, talk about bad hits in your life. I guess you were never able to sell the X before you moved.

3. JimD

JimD Waiting for Godot... Moderator

Welcome back Huey,

I certainly hope life smooths out for you and your entire family soon. My condolences on the loss of your grandson.

Eastep likes this.
  4. Mechanogeek

Mechanogeek True Classic

Welcome Back, Huey. So sad to hear the bad news. Hope your wife beats the cancer. I consider myself blessed that mine did. You can know that, because you are part of the knights of the X table, that you are always welcome back here.

5. Eastep

Eastep True Classic

Glad to have you back. I'm sorry learn of your misfortune, though. Prayers are with you.

bensonbe likes this.
  6. kmead

kmead Old enough to know better

Indeed welcome back.

Truly sorry for the events you are experiencing.

All the best to you and your family.

Karl

7. ecohen2

ecohen2 True Classic

Welcome back Huey!

bensonbe likes this.
  8. Huey

Huey True Classic

Thanks everyone. Things are going OK now and we are finally getting our lives back to normal. It was a rough couple of months.

9. lookforjoe

lookforjoe True Classic

Condolences on your family's loss. Hopefully your wife's cancer is responsive to treatment. MY father died of pancreatic cancer, and my uncle of osophogial (sp?) that was rough to see.