I'm back

Huey

True Classic
Not that you knew I was gone. We moved from Philly area to Cincinnati area and it has been a rough couple of months! My grandson was born prematurely and passed away and my wife's cancer is back. All that and buying/selling houses and starting a new job, life has been very crazy.

The X is in my new garage but the movers managed to lose a complete set of new shocks and springs.

Wow, talk about bad hits in your life. I guess you were never able to sell the X before you moved.

Welcome back Huey,

I certainly hope life smooths out for you and your entire family soon. My condolences on the loss of your grandson.

Welcome Back, Huey. So sad to hear the bad news. Hope your wife beats the cancer. I consider myself blessed that mine did. You can know that, because you are part of the knights of the X table, that you are always welcome back here.

Indeed welcome back.

Truly sorry for the events you are experiencing.

All the best to you and your family.

Karl

Thanks everyone. Things are going OK now and we are finally getting our lives back to normal. It was a rough couple of months.

Condolences on your family's loss. Hopefully your wife's cancer is responsive to treatment. MY father died of pancreatic cancer, and my uncle of osophogial (sp?) that was rough to see.

Back