I'm back

Kevin B (Asheville NC)

Administrator
Hiya guys and gals:

Its been a bad couple of years for me, but I am back. My x is at the body shop getting a few blemishes addressed, but is back up and running after a multiple year hibernation. Will need to break down and get a engine gasket set and reseal the engine. It appears to be seeping oil everywhere.

In the last 6 years, divorce. bio kids choose not to spend time with me, remarried, and adopted her daughters, a major bout of depression from the loss of the bio kids, and some darker stuff. New job (still in the environmental world, just a new employer). Some fairly significant eye surgeries (complications of diabetes (46 years insulin dependent)), and a broken leg from skateboarding with the adopted 14yo (now 15), that took awhile to heal. Yeah, I know, I ain't 16 anymore.

Anyway, I am struggling to get my life back in order and moving on, but I am back.

Good to be here.
--kevin

Welcome back Kevin,
We've missed you. Hope all your past troubles remain in the past and that things go better for you in the future.
+1 on your return. -Bob

Glad you are back. You know, this community is more than just a random collection of people, don't hesitate to reach out if you just want to chat about anything.

Take care!

Awesome to hear from you again! Now that you're back please keep active here, we love hearing what you have to say.

So silly, thinking all you'll need is a gasket set. Shall we takes bets on the hydraulic systems working after being off the road a few years? 😆

Great to have you back. Life can get in the way of Fiats, but your always welcome back. It good to to know that in spite of the ups and downs you are hanging tough!

Awesome to hear from you again! Now that you're back please keep active here, we love hearing what you have to say.

So silly, thinking all you'll need is a gasket set. Shall we takes bets on the hydraulic systems working after being off the road a few years? 😆
Hahaha. But hydraulics worked just fine for the 20 Mile drive to the body shop. We'll see how long they hold up. I have fresh brake lines and seal kids, just in case.

Indeed welcome back. Sorry the path has been rather tortuous.

Happy to see you and your car here.

Did you acquire an X 1/9 recently?
not yet but I know where my x is. The guy that bought my x and parts, really like x1/9s. I'm told he has a mint77 in a storage container and set of cromadora cd-31 in the bedroom. He recognized I really didn't want to sell.

not yet but I know where my x is. The guy that bought my x and parts, really like x1/9s. I'm told he has a mint77 in a storage container and set of cromadora cd-31 in the bedroom. He recognized I really didn't want to sell.
Well get with it lad...lol

Back