In support of Mac.

htfx19

Herzel Frenkel
Mac, you don't have to explain, you must not apologize.
You are doing a really great job, on your own time and with no pay at all except for our gratitude.
You give all our Xs a worm house and we truly appreciate it. I know it takes time to get things right, why even Bill Gates had his day with that new Windows (was it 98 or NT or...), God had to majorly revise the world when He badly flooded it.
Do not feel pressed to fix everything at once.
You must enjoy what you are doing, or it is not worth doing.
We appreciate what you are doing, we love it and we love you.
Peace :) ( to quote you...)​

I couldn't agree with you more Herzel.

Indeed where would we be without Mac?? Best wishes to you and Rose for the coming season. We love you too Rose and greatly appreciate your sharing Mac's time with us. Thank You !!

My X and I...

Would like to jump on this bandwagon and add our voice of appreciation to Mac and all who support this forum.

Have a very Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa and any other holiday that expresses peace and love for all.

I'm blushing you guys

I sincerely don't need accolades (although they are gratefully accepted! ;))

MY reward is to see you all logging-in here to participate

THAT is all the reward I want or need, just to know, that Xweb has survived the "transplant" and in this new domain will continue to thrive and provide all of you a place to gather and to share stories and to buy/sell cars/parts and most of all to keep our beloved "forgotten classics" in existence and on the road :D

That is my reward, and I am pleased and honored to play a part in doing it!

You guys rock!

Back