Individual 1985 X1/9 bits for sale, keep an eye on this as I add items

And for folks that do not realize, the avatar on the left side of my posts is Sir Chris Obert autocrossing my x at FFO in Asheville, NC.

BTW, he was kind enough to notice that the course I designed was all left handers, in NASCAR fashion. :)

I still have one of the outside mirrors, but the inside mirror is sold. I still have a new one...

I still have the instruments, but as I said when I posted them I don't think it's original to the car. If it matters.
Sorry. reply to an old post. Did you sell the instrument cluster? Thanks.

Just check to see if the speedometer cable connection is the same as yours - earlier cars have a different attachment style if I recall correctly.
Thanks, what I’m really after is a clear cluster lens. Just comparing photos to see if the holes are in the same places. Thoughts? My old instruments work fine, but the lens is cloudy as hell. So cloudy, I cut a piece of Lexan until I find a clear lens

And for folks that do not realize, the avatar on the left side of my posts is Sir Chris Obert autocrossing my x at FFO in Asheville, NC.

BTW, he was kind enough to notice that the course I designed was all left handers, in NASCAR fashion. :)

I remember that event. I especially liked the start, as California autocrosses have lots more cones so you could not start as I did!
Thank you for loaning me your car.

Pretty sure I still do. I have been trying to keep the listing of parts updated as I sell, but am too busy to list the rest of the parts.
Okay. You’re probably more of an expert than me - do you think the cluster lens would fit a ‘74? The screw holes seem to be in the same place...

Okay. You’re probably more of an expert than me - do you think the cluster lens would fit a ‘74? The screw holes seem to be in the same place...

As far as I know...
The lenses are all the same dimensions.
On 1974, we used to just remove the face, and tell folks not to store anything on the dash that would get stuck in the gauges.

Chris. Do you still have the targa top hook.
I need one
As far as I know. The stuff from this car was being marked sold as I sold it, so if it's still listed I probably still have it.
I would just need to find the correct box as most of this stuff was put into dead inventory storage.

Back