Is this a special series?

Dmitriy

Low Mileage
Tell me please. What is this series of cars with red salon. When was it released?
9bd8b45s-960.jpg
fdd8b45s-960.jpg

There were no red dashes, ever. It may have started as a red interior... with a custom treatment. The red interiors looks like this:i

Are the switches in the console factory? I don't recall seeing switches in that arrangement before, or maybe it is just the abundance of red... a bit much for me...
The tip for me that the red is not factory is the entire steering wheel is red, I am pretty sure Fiat would never have painted the spokes and horn button red, but I have been wrong before.

Ho! I just noticed where Dimitri is from. It's explaining everything. It's Russian Red!!!
Otherwise, it's also a strange mix. Originally green, repainted wine red with a custom painted red dash.Bertone dash plate, electric Windows, but old style (Fiat, not Bertone) switches in the center console and early style seat rails (Fiat again). Don't know if it's usual in some countries, or if it is like many of todays X1/9, just a mix of parts from various years, swapped by the previous owners.

Back