Is this cam any good

Bobr

My Toy
player.php
Bought it here and the lobes are great. The bearings look like I dont want to use it....Dont get imageshack at all......$8/mo?

Last edited:
Avoid ?s in your urls

I'll have to leave the cam call to the experts, but I can say Imageshack hosts for free, I don't know what they want money for, some expanded level of service?

Anyway images don't work here if they have question marks (?) in the URL/address. This is the same as it was on N54. You can post a ? link but only as a clickable link, if you enclose it in
tags it won't work. You need a "Direct" link to the image (the ? denotes a server redirect script, thus, not the true address of the image)

To find the true address of an image if you don't know, navigate your browser to the image, right click on it and select "properties" etc, there it will show in the properties box the address of the image. Typically that is the direct address and would work to post and show

In your case I just noticed its got the question mark because its not even an image, it's a slideshow, here's your link http://img402.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img402/834/1225325724ehu.smil

Don't worry folks, sorry for the "growing pains" on 2.0, but trust me, once we all get acquainted with it, it's really not that hard to use. Heck remember the first time most folks saw N54 they were equally baffled (I know, I got all the emails! ;) )

Does the cam have these marks by chance?

Does you cam look like this?

Cross marks on the back end?

CamEnd.jpg

Rounded knock out pin on the front end (nub)

CamFront.jpg

***These were posted from photobucket.

Depending on how rare the cam, you can have the bearing races cobalt welded and reground to OEM specs. Cost $, but if cam irreplacable, worth it.

--Kevin

Back