It's cosmic dude

carl

True Classic
Cosmic wheels arrived today and as soon as Ed get's the tires he is selling to me off his X I'll get them on and see how they fit ( I have lots of factory spacers). I don't anticipate any problems, I had Cosmics on my 128 and they fit fine.
IMG_0252[1].JPG

I have to blame someone. If you were a millennial you would have blamed your folks for not raising you as a responsible, fully functioning human being. If you were a hipster you would say there is nothing cool or impressive about dropping off tires. If you were one of my kids you would point out what a terrible failure I was as a parent and it's all my fault (see millennial above). I could try Jewish guilt but only my wife knows how to do that.

Clearly you carry terrible guilt on this matter, as you should, just ask your wife.

I must be the oldest millennial in existence, because I still blame my parents for my not being a fully functioning human being.

If you are referring to the wheels and tires on the car, they are boring iron crosses with 12 year old Sumitomos with little to no tread wear (sigh).

Back