Just for the smiles

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
wrench jesus.png

July-2.jpeg

Yes the things I have said and worse, the things I have thought about engineers are going to send me straight to hell.

Oh yes, I have them all on DVD and watched not only the movie when it was first run at the theatre, but watched every single episode when they were new. Really the only sitcom other I watched besides All in the Family.

I have his book Up Front on my book shelf. I too enjoyed his cartoons from a young age. The book belonged to my Dad who was a child during WWII.

Oh yes, I have them all on DVD and watched not only the movie when it was first run at the theatre, but watched every single episode when they were new. Really the only sitcom other I watched besides All in the Family.

I have his book Up Front on my book shelf. I too enjoyed his cartoons from a young age. The book belonged to my Dad who was a child during WWII.
My dad was a WW2 vet and he had a paperback with most all of Mauldin's WW2 cartoons. The cartoons were very popular with GI's like my dad but the officers did not like Mauldin's cartoons and complained but Eisenhower did and said Bill could draw what ever he liked.

Back