K20A Euro R Swap - Project Inheritance

I have several body panels from Eurosport that I had ordered to do some rust repairs and then I acquired a pretty rust free parts car that I plan to harvest a lot off of. Let me know what you might need before ordering anything.
Rodger what body panels would you possibly have left?

Took the car on a little road trip today to see what bugs she might have. Ran into some overheating issues. When I got back home I purged the air out of the system. Finished pulling out the old front bumper hardware while I was there. I’m going to start diagnosing the fans to see what is causing them not to kick on. I didn’t get a picture of the process but I pulled a small hidden dent out of the passenger light area behind the bumper. Debating on when I want to tear it all down to start the swap 😬. It’s been awesome driving it so far. I figured I’d wait for a few more parts on order to get in before doing that mainly bc I’m enjoying it.
C641246F-187C-4D94-BB91-7E6F6434A951.jpeg
828A9663-041D-42AC-B28D-AB70681EBA89.jpeg
B98FFFEF-0337-4EB6-AF21-C4860097AA49.jpeg

No rush brother thanks!!
Here are the panels that I bought from Eurosport that I no longer need. I will put the US Dollar amount converted from the British Pounds amount from the invoice that I paid in 2018.

Trunk floor 79.20 GBP = $107.30
IMG_0755.JPG

Right and left rear valence panels. 46.40 GBP = $62.86 each. The right one does not have the cutout for the tail pipe as I have a quad tip exhaust that exits out the rear grill.
IMG_0760.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG

Right and left rear fender corners. 41.05 GBP = $55.61
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG

I also have the right and left trunk well floors that I bought from MWB. They are currently listed at $57.79 each on their website.
I would love to get back what I paid for these parts or at least close.

Other body panels that I have from my '86 parts car are a complete rust free right front fender $225, front nose cone $100, complete targa sail, priceless ;) .

Here are the panels that I bought from Eurosport that I no longer need. I will put the US Dollar amount converted from the British Pounds amount from the invoice that I paid in 2018.

View attachment 53020

Right and left rear valence panels. 46.40 GBP = $62.86 each. The right one does not have the cutout for the tail pipe as I have a quad tip exhaust that exits out the rear grill.
View attachment 53024View attachment 53021

View attachment 53023View attachment 53022

I also have the right and left trunk well floors that I bought from MWB. They are currently listed at $57.79 each on their website.

Other body panels that I have from my '86 parts car are a complete rust free right front fender $225, front nose cone $100, complete targa sail, priceless ;) .
Hi Rodger,

What is your opinion of the quality of the Eurosport repair panels?

Cheers, Dave

View attachment 53020

View attachment 53024View attachment 53021

View attachment 53023View attachment 53022

I’ll definitely take the right and left fender corners and valance panels. I may also take the cone too can you shoot me a pic of it? Fortunately the trunk and trunk wells look like they’re in good shape. If you had the left front fender I would get that bc my donor car has some issues with that one but I can work around it.

Last edited:
Here are some photos of the nose cone. There is some surface rust on the inside, but the outside looks pretty good.

IMG_0761.JPGIMG_0762.JPGIMG_0763.JPG

Tackled a little rust repair today. Also started tinkering with the fans to see why they’re not coming on. May run a separate switch to manually turn them on until I disassemble the car.
ED8593DB-0BD9-45A9-95B9-446CCCE178B6.jpeg

Starting to dig through this rat’s nest to see what I can figure out about the coolant fans. New temp switch put in place today didn’t solve the issue but I’m assuming it’s an electrical issue at this stage.
DB69E037-FBFA-4232-8580-066314E1B117.jpeg

Got the new transaxle housing for the swap a few days ago. May start on switching the internals over the next few weeks. I still need to order the rsx intermediate shaft.

E512E0BF-299B-4EF1-95B3-FBB353DCDC48.jpeg

I had the same issue with mine. I had to reconstruct the cross member. Because I wasn't going for a stock look I redid it beefier then stock. I can't locate it yet but a member did an awesome rebuild and documented it. When I find it I will post (unless someone beats me to it :) )

Odie

I had the same issue with mine. I had to reconstruct the cross member. Because I wasn't going for a stock look I redid it beefier then stock. I can't locate it yet but a member did an awesome rebuild and documented it. When I find it I will post (unless someone beats me to it :) )

Odie
Would love to see it. Since I’m kswapping it I would like to have it stronger.

Back