Lambo time

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
Hanging out in Indiana today. Always a good time at the brother in laws place. 20210807_134634.jpg

Damn.

Those are surprisingly large cars. I followed one of the current versions of the top Lambo while in my X and it was amazing how wide that thing was.

Damn.

Those are surprisingly large cars. I followed one of the current versions of the top Lambo while in my X and it was amazing how wide that thing was.
There nice on the inside too. A little faster than an X. 😎

I mean, if you're gonna get a Lambo Huracan, you might as well get the Performante and all that aero crap.

I'm certainly nowhere close to a good enough driver to extract out of that car what it offers...

I mean, if you're gonna get a Lambo Huracan, you might as well get the Performante and all that aero crap.

I'm certainly nowhere close to a good enough driver to extract out of that car what it offers...
I just go for rides, never drive. I think I would be too scared to enjoy it.

Nice!!! That would be the 2nd one I've seen in a week ( I think it's the same model, I don't look that closely) - I was next to one driving into town for the car show - sounded amazing with the supercharger

index.php

I am sure the designer of the car loved having to integrate the flat front parking sonar sensors into the front cover, this add a detail the car just shouldn’t have.

I know there is no other way to know where the front of the car is…

Back