Lancia Beta Zagato headlight trim surrounds -- near perfect!

RJ80

True Classic
This is a pair of Beta Zagato dual-headlight trim surrounds in virtually perfect shape. Rich, non-faded finish, no cracks... gorgeous! These came with a set of Zagato headlights that I purchased for my Scorpion (a someday project), but I don't need the trim pieces.

$40 shipped in the contiguous 48 U.S. States. PM with interest.

IMG_5993.JPGIMG_5994.JPG

The mounting tabs are often broken. There are actually two different molds for these, the other one has a very prominent lip around the outside where these just have that little bead. Nice parts for someone!

Those appear to be for a 1979 or 1981 Beta. The 1982 had a different grill and subsequent different headlight surrounds.

This is a pair of Beta Zagato dual-headlight trim surrounds in virtually perfect shape. Rich, non-faded finish, no cracks... gorgeous! These came with a set of Zagato headlights that I purchased for my Scorpion (a someday project), but I don't need the trim pieces.

$40 shipped in the contiguous 48 U.S. States. PM with interest.

View attachment 41375View attachment 41376

Those appear to be for a 1979 or 1981 Beta. The 1982 had a different grill and subsequent different headlight surrounds.
Thanks for the correction! I think they were sold to me as Zagato. Are the headlights themselves different or just the surrounds?

Thanks for the correction! I think they were sold to me as Zagato. Are the headlights themselves different or just the surrounds?

They can be from a 79 or an 81 Beta (Zagato or Coupe or HPE). They are all the same.

The last year in the USA, the 82 Zagato got a new grille which included headlight surrounds.

Here is the earlier one (yours)

B9D9A082-A760-4FA1-B1D4-5BC82F36EFA7.jpeg

Here is the 82 onwards (this is actually a picture of my 81 that was converted to the 82 grille setup. This is a pic from when it later showed up up BaT.

91BBB322-B5BC-4B55-8655-D263CDF5458B.jpeg

Back