Lancia Beta Zagato & Scorpion parts for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Had a client drop off some USED Lancia parts to help pay for his repairs, and in the stuff to liquidate to generate much needed cash flow is:

For a Lancia Beta Zagato:
Used right front door. US $250.00. I checked the electric window winder. While the motor works, it's stripped in the typical spot. Seems to be rust free, and has the glass.

zdoor.JPG

No outside mirror, no door panel or interior bits. It does have an unbroken inside door release handle, the door latch, and the outside door handle without key. While I can get the key made, it would cost more than just buying a new lock cylinder with keys, if the early cylinder interchanges with the late handle http://www.fiatplus.com/RIGHT-CYLIND...-WITH-KEY.html

Used inside door panel for the above, US $25.00.

zdoorpanel.JPG

What you see is what you get. The red seems to be paint dust that came from the door it was packed with. Some of it wiped off with a swipe of my hand after the picture was taken. No speaker holes, and only a small mutilation above the release handle hole.

Used Zagato trunk lid, not rust or big dents. US $125.00. Has the release mechanism and the lock, but no key. I can get the key made for an extra fee, I have the blanks.

ztrunklid.JPG

Used Zagato removable roof panel. US $100.00. Looks like a previous paint is peeling in places, but all four handles are there, and they seem to work. The headliner looks like with some cleaning it would be acceptable.

zhardtop.JPG

For a Scorpion or Montecarlo:

Used front fender plastic liner, right side only (left is now sold), US $75.00 each. Look to be really nice, and need cleaning.
sliners.JPG

Would be much less expensive to ship if I drilled out the 6 pop rivets holding the two sections together, but then they won't be original.

If you pick up these items in Santa Cruz California you won't have to pay shipping. If you want me to ship it, deliveries to a California delivery address will also need to pay California sales tax.
Large boxes won't be inexpensive to ship.

Back